Salary: £10.88 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
The Customer Host is responsible for delivering the daily operational tasks to deliver a first-class customer experience. You will deliver a consistent quality service, operating within all company policies, procedures, frameworks and contract service level agreements. You will support the Facilities Supervisor and champion best practice at The Strand in pursuit of continuous improvement.
To safely carry out the daily core business activities and to work effectively, adhering to all company (14forty and the client) processes, local procedures, and instructions.
To provide excellent customer experience and “meet & greet” five-star visitor experience.
Customer and Client Satisfaction
The Customer Host will be responsible for the professional welcome factor and be knowledgeable of the building etiquette, sharing principles with a full understanding of the facility on offer to the customers by undertaking a comprehensive range of duties including but not limited to:
- To be polite, professional, and friendly with customers, clients, and colleagues.
- To work effectively and adhere to all company (14forty FM & client), local procedures and instructions.
- Operating safely within the parameters of all safe working practices and Service Level Agreements and Site-Specific Work Plans (SSWP).
- To ensure the site is kept to a high level of cleanliness, meeting all contractual KPIs/SLAs reporting deficiencies to the Facilities Supervisor.
- Works with all on site teams for consistent service, troubleshooting, equipment problems, and solving technical issues including audio-visual queries.
- To assist in all Front of House services when and where applicable.
- Provide a welcoming Front of House Service, attending to the needs of the client, customer and the changing needs of the business and environment.
- Manage the Reception/Switchboard, welcoming visitors, and answering the telephone (within 3 rings).
- Support the Facilities Supervisor to ensure all company and client policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and organise own work to meet priorities to reduce risks to quality.
- Mailroom services to include, but not limited to, assisting with courier bookings, handling incoming and outgoing mail, using the X-ray machine, and using the franking machine to ensure postal prices are accurate and correct.
- One stop shop service for customers in relation to all FOH services i.e. Reception/Switchboard; Cleaning; Hospitality; Mailroom; Meet & Greet; Customer Liaison; Logging of Jobs.
- Meeting room management to include set up and break down, cable management, audio visual support and light cleaning duties.
- Floor management to include enforcing the clear desk policy, replenishing stock, report/fix faults when required, wires and cabling, cleanliness, furniture and set up, reporting H&S issues.
- Event coordination and set up.
- You will be extremely customer focused with exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to deal with enquiries and queries in a proactive and efficient manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Good verbal & written communication skills to be able to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, management team members, colleagues, and customers within your work environment, and familiar with using mediums such as Yammer.
- You will demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and support services to our clients and customers, paying particular attention to detail.
- Acts with honesty and integrity.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive professional attitude.
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexible approach to working hours and environment, with good personal time management skills
- Experience of working in environments delivering excellent levels of customer care.
- Experience of working in a busy, corporate environment.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Customer Service.