Ninety-one of the top 100 UK accountancy firms use IRIS software and we have an exciting opportunity for someone driven and passionate about customer service to join our Commercial team as a Onboarding Advisor supporting our customers in this space. These roles are important as you will be responsible for supporting across a variety of channels, prospects, new customers, and existing customers, to purchase or use Elements products and realise the value that being part of the Elements and IRIS family can bring.
To be successful in this role you will need to be excited by change, have an eagerness to try new solutions and a great understanding of excellent customer service. This role will also require strong product knowledge and great influencing skills.
Reporting into both Sales and Customer Renewals you will play a key role in the development of the Elements Customer Success team, leading the way for best practices to maximise the value our customers get from Elements products.
What will you be doing?
As a Onboarding Advisor you will primarily manage client communications to provide a high quality customer service with the aim of retaining existing IRIS clients and increasing our reputation to boost sales:
- Providing a focused and friendly service to all customers.
- Maximising the revenue IRIS receives from each customer by ensuring excellent customer service whilst adhering to company policies.
- From presales demos, and sign up, through to churn prevention and understanding why Elements may or may be the right fit, you will play a key part in providing solutions to help bring on board and retain existing clients.
- You will also spot opportunities for growth, and escalate accordingly, and you will be working cross functionally throughout IRIS to gather customer feedback that shapes customer success and develops and grows the Elements customer base of the future.
- Assuming ownership of an enquiry made until the issue is fully resolved
- Communicating quotations, advising the most appropriate in terms of price and cover to meet the customers’ needs
- Responding to enquiries from customers received by email/phone ensuring that all information required by customers is obtained and communicated in a timely manner
- Telephone account management and the ability to build strong customer relationships
- Maintaining an acceptable level of product knowledge by keeping up-to-date with product developments
- A key component of success will be the ability to identify trends and insights from your activities and be able to use those to improve the project moving forward.
What skills and experience do you need to have?
To be successful in these positions, you must have a professional understanding of what makes a first-class customer service advisor, as well as the flexibility and ability to multi-task, with strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
Additionally, we are interested in hearing from those with the following skills/qualifications, competencies and experience:
- Customer facing experience; either face-to-face or telephone based
- Sales/Account Management background
- The ability to enter information, produce documentation, and supply information quickly and accurately
- Strong written, oral communication and numeric abilities
- IT literate – MS Outlook, Basic knowledge of MS Suite
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated team player
- A commitment to providing good customer service
- Ability to remain calm under pressure using logical thinking
- Self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player
- Attention to detail
- Looking to progress and build a career within a successful organisation.
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus Bonus and Benefits