Salary: £30000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Cafe Manager to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Healthcare on a full time basis, contracted to 40 hours per week.
As a Cafe Manager, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Healthcare? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the contract to ensure great quality, consistent food and beverage services across all areas
- To maintain positive client relationships ensuring
- To ensure the smooth planning of the contract and resources to deliver a first-class service to our clients and customers
- To be responsible for the management, recruitment, development and training of team members
- To ensure the contract is fully compliant with company policies and procedures
- To deliver on the agreed financial budget and run commercially in line with net income and cost targets
Our ideal Manager will:
- Previous experience in contract catering
- Experience of leading and managing teams to deliver results
- Track record of growing sales and retaining business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership with the ability to motivate and engage teams
- Ability to liaise with colleagues, customers and clients at all levels
- Quality and process driven with particular focus on delivering results
- Compliant with Company policies and procedures in line with client agreements
- IT Literate (MS Office, Email)
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis throughout this winter, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- All team members eligible are entitled to a 50% discount at their place of work. Team members are able to take advantage of this discount at the following retail brands operated by Compass Group: Costa, Deli Marche, Amigo and Baguette Co, to name a few.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/1005/71996004/52567241/MED
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.