Salary: £13 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Role is in a busy 24/7 food distribution warehouse.
To enhance the customer experience by effectively carrying out a range of cleaning duties and lead a cleaning team to deliver high quality cleaning standards in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures.
· To promote a safety culture and ensure you are aware of & comply with all client & company health & safety procedures and standards at all times e.g. COSHH, uniforms & PPE, Manual handling, Fire procedures
· To ensure that any health & safety hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported to your Manager at the earliest opportunity
· To maintain a clean, safe & hygienic working environment at all times.
· To allocate team members as required to ensure the cleaning standards are met in line with the service level agreement
· To conduct return to work interviews with members of your team as required.
· To understand and carry out the various daily, weekly & periodic cleaning duties required under the contract service level agreement and follow the cleaning schedule as directed by your Line Manager
· To conduct regular quality checks to ensure quality & productivity standards are achieved
· Cleaning duties are physical activities which will include pushing cleaning trolleys, manual handling and using cleaning equipment in line with health & safety training.
Pay rate £13.00
40 hrs per week
Monday – Friday 21:30 – 06:30
Location: Ocado, Danny Morson Way, Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon B78 1SE
Company employee benefit scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.