Salary: Monthly Paid
Shift hours: Full Time
The position can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, overtime, and advancement. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 4:30-7:30pm and the hourly rate is £9.50, paid monthly. The role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Greenfield House, 32 Scotland St, Sheffield S3 7DQ
Full training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one.
- In this role you will complete a list of scheduled cleaning tasks for all areas such as kitchens, toilets, communal areas, and offices in a timely manner
- You will be responsible for the high standards of cleanliness across the site and for replenishing stock and consumables such as toilet tissue and hand gels
- You will adhere to all company policies in relation to infection control, security, and COSH regulations and undertake any training necessary
- You will be responsible for conducting all your activities in a safe manner by always wearing all required PPE, following all relevant Sodexo processes
- You will be responsible for reporting any safety issues, faulty equipment, or other areas of concern to your line manager
- Will be great at working independently or as part of a team
- Will show initiative in upkeep of standards and taking on cleaning tasks
- Will be reliable and have excellent timekeeping
- Will be customer focusses and deal with all colleagues and personnel in a polite courteous manner
- Will have experience with COSH (although not essential as full training will be provided)
Location: Greenfield House, 32 Scotland St, Sheffield, England