Branas Isaf Children’s Service is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
For over 25 years, Branas Isaf has been delivering an outstanding integrated model of education, therapy and therapeutic care to young people who present a range of emotional, behavioural & complex interpersonal behavioural needs.
Your role as a Residential Support Worker for Branas Isaf is to encourage our young children towards a better understanding of their previous behaviour. Enabling them to improve their interpersonal functioning, first within the therapeutic home environment and ultimately in the wider community.
Our team of Residential Support Workers come from all backgrounds and having a wide range of transferable skills from previous environments.
- Experience in Residential Childcare Environment (Preferred)
- Level 3 Children’s and Young People or equivalent (Preferred but not essential)
- Driver (company provide a car during working hours)
- Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
- Able to accommodate a shift pattern of 2 days on plus night sleep and 4 days off rolling rota
We all know that the Coronavirus is changing the way we go about our everyday lives, but there is one thing that doesn’t change – our absolute commitment and the Values we share as members of the Caretech Family – for the people we support
Friendly, passionate and caring nature
Positive, pleasant and approachable
Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
Reward and Benefits
Full, Bank or Temp contracts available
- Competitive salary including enhanced qualified rates
- 4 week paid induction programme
- Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3
- Face to face therapeutic training
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free DBS check
- Free parking
- Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
- Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn up to £250 per referral
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- Company vehicle to use when in work
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
- Being part of one of the UK’s leading specialist therapeutic providers.
Interested then apply today!
All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion
Residential Support Worker – Corwen – [SYS-1874]
Location: Corwen, LL21 0TA