Are you a Children’s Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work for a forward thinking organisation that feels like family and listens to your feedback? Are you committed to help children and young people in residential homes live their best lives?
We are Salutem, a forward thinking organisation ready to take on our next phase of growth to support more children to live their best lives and more colleagues find a job to love.
We have a range of opportunities nationally and our relocation package and generous salary will support a manager to join our Salutem family and succeed. You’ll need to hit the ground running and have a natural flair in delivering excellence, knowing what it takes to bring an Outstanding rating to your home.
You’ll join us knowing what it means to support children and young people with complex needs. As an expert in delivering person-centred care, you will inspire your team ideas to welcome and support children to thrive. We’ll need you to recruit and retain a loyal work family, as well as hold meaningful conversations with commissioning teams and advocating for the young people we support.
We provide modern, comfortable and furnished environments for you to turn into a home from home and decorated to the tastes of the young people and children you support. We want the best for everyone in our Salutem family. That includes those we support, as well as our dedicated staff teams too.
That’s why we believe in careers for carers. We have listened to our teams and we have created pay scales that increases as certain training is completed and expertise is acquired. We know this will empower you to lead a team that feels motivated and rewarded for the work they do, creating stability and success in your service.
You will also be supported to develop in your career. Our excellence programmes empower our leaders to thrive and develop in your role, as well as progress further in your career. We are an ambitious organisation so we understand if you want to become the best you can be, and we have the tools and team in place to support this.
If this sounds like a job to love – please contact our recruitment team today to talk about the roles near you or ready to relocate for.
Our key benefits
We have introduced an amazing new package to bring you on board:
- We will help and train you and your team to achieve a rewarding career in care
- If you need cash early, with Wagesteam any day can be pay day
- Register for your Blue light card as a Social Care employee
- Sign up to Perkbox and get 200 exclusive discounts and a wellbeing hub
- Life assurance is in place to protect you and your family
- Bereavement support to lean on if ever you need it
- A Sovereign Health Cash Plan with huge amount of medical and health discounts
- Dental Insurance is available to keep our smiles in check
- Eye tests and glasses are also available
- Car Leasing if you fancy some new wheels
- EAP – a wellbeing support programme led by our HR team
- Flexible working is on our agenda
- Cycle to work is encouraged and we have a discount scheme
- Online rostering is coming soon to support you and the team get the shifts right
- Care Awards are a regular occurrence where we celebrate success
- Earn money as you refer a friend via Care Friends
- Enjoy a Salutem staff social feed to stay up to date – via Blink
- Enjoy a job to love where every day is an adventure!
Salary and Benefits
Salary to be confirmed, plus relocation package.
A generous annual leave entitlement, and a workplace pension.
Working from home and flexible working is available
A Senior Leadership team that listens and proactively asks for your feedback and offers support
Training and development is top of our agenda, including excellence programme and Level 7 diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Opportunity to progress within a growing organisation.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification).
Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
Recent experience working either as a Children's Home Registered Manager or as a Children's Home Deputy Manager in a Children's Home.
Full UK Driving Licence.
We have a massive duty of care towards those we support who are often the most vulnerable in society, which is why our staff are encouraged to keep up to date with vaccines and focus on self-care too.