Salary: £9.50 – £12.50 Depending on experience
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity to join our amazing catering squad at Brighton and Hove Albion Football club.
With the opportunity to work at both Matchday and Non-Matchday Events, this is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast and innovative catering facility.
We are looking for outstanding customer focused individuals to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Responsible in preparation and presentation of all menu items to ensure that a high culinary standard is met and that the service is prompt and efficient.
- Run any kitchen section to the required standards set by management
- To check and receive goods ordered are to the standard and quality required and inform if there are any discrepancies or items unavailable.
- Demonstrate good customer service attitude to our clients, staff and customers
- Ensuring that company Personal and Food Hygiene, Health and Safety Standards, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- A positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop craft skills in a fast paced environment
- Previous chef experience
- Strong communication skills
- Basic food hygiene
- Good customer service skills
Location: Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club, England