Location: New Road, London, E1
Salary: Up to £37,000
42 hours per week – 4 days over 7 – including weekend working on rotation.
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Plus your birthday off
- 3 volunteering days
- 3 days grandparent leave.
- 24 week’s enhanced maternity leave.
- Secondary career leave.
- Wedding/commitment day leave.
- Free meals on shift.
- Bespoke development training.
- Pension and life insurance.
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays & cinema.
- Wellbeing hub.
- Access to employee assistance programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Calling all culinary connoisseurs that are OBSESSED about food, we need you! If you have an insatiable appetite for the culinary arts and a burning desire to create food that delights customers and clients, then look no further. At BaxterStorey we offer an exceptional culinary playground where your creativity can flourish, your talents can shine and we wholeheartedly believe in nourishing talent and empowering our chefs to continuously evolve, refine their craft and create a development partnership together to ensure professional growth opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate chef to take a next step in their culinary career and to be a part of a business where who are OBSESSED about food and developing talent.
- Food Preparation – prepare and cook dishes according to the recipes and standards set by the head chef; ensuring food safety standards are adhered to at all time.
- Station Management – oversee the production of all dishes assigned to your station and upkeep your designated area with supplies and ensuring cleanliness in line with policies and procedures.
- Quality Control – maintain high quality standards for all dishes, ensuring presentation and taste is considered at all times.
- Team Collaboration – communicate positively and effectively with all other team members and assist/support all colleagues where necessary. Coaching of junior chefs to support development.
- Cleaning and Maintenance – maintain cleanliness and organisation of the kitchen including your designated area ensuring equipment is in good working order.
- Proven experience working as a Chef de Partie or similar role.
- Knowledge of various cooking techniques and cuisines.
- Strong understanding of food safety and sanitation practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Works according to the BaxterStorey core values