Salary: Monthly Paid
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for a Catering Assistant to join our team at the beautiful HMPS College Newbold Revel. The role offers plenty of opportunities for career progression, overtime and advancement.
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 11:15am – 8:15pm and on Fridays 11:15am – 2:30pm, and the rate of pay is £11 per hour, paid monthly.
Full training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one.
- To assist with all aspects of storage, presentation, and service of food to the company’s standard, always ensuring adherence to food safety standards.
- To provide excellent customer service, ensuring allergen and dietary needs are considered and communicated.
- To be a strong team player, getting involved in other tasks during busy times, such as operating the till and completing administrative tasks.
- To assist with the set-up, service, clearing and cleaning of function catering areas.
- To receive, check, and store, all deliveries, ensuring all relevant company processes are followed.
- To undertake all aspects in cleaning in catering related areas, including equipment, utensils, service crockery, etc.
- Most importantly of all, you will ensure the strictest adherence to workplace health, safety and wellbeing, in all aspects of your role.
- Will work effectively as part of a team, and strive to achieve team and individual standards, targets, and goals
- Will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be passionate about providing great customer service
- Will ideally hold a ‘Basic Food Hygiene Certificate’ or have had previous experience in a similar role
- Will be someone who can be relied upon in all aspects of their work, including time and record keeping
Location: HMPS College – Newbold Revel, Rugby, England