CareTech is a person-centred Care Company, which provides quality of care to adults nationwide.
Our vision is a world where there is equal opportunity for individuals to live independently and make their own decisions.
We refer to this as Extraordinary Days, Every Day
*£500 Welcome Bonus
*£1000 Recommend a Friend Bonus
- Experience in a Caring environment essential
- Experience of being in a challenging environment
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays
- Good communication skills, allowing you to engage & interact with our Service Users
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Confidence to work alone and also be part of a team (family)
- Passionate about making a positive difference to someone else’s life
- Good written skills
- Friendly, passionate and caring nature
- Positive, pleasant and approachable
- Empowering others to develop and live fulfilling lives
- Person Centred, allowing our Service Users to explore & utilise their own strengths
- Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
Rewards & Benefits
*£500 Welcome Bonus
*£1000 Recommend A Friend Bonus
*Blue Light Discount Card
Up to 28 Days Holiday
Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
Dedicated learning & development programmes
We provide free training to achieve qualification in Social Care
Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
Free DBS Check
Share Save Scheme
Free Employee Assistance Programme
Annual Employee Awards Evening
Employee Recognition Schemes
Career progression within the company
CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
What we do!
We are a well-established, nationwide healthcare provider. Our homes are Specialist Mental Health Services and established, offering adults person-centred care. We carefully develop and adapt homes to meet the varying needs of adults with mental health needs. The services are carefully located within thriving communities, offering a variety of educational, recreational and social activities.
We provide a positive impact on the service experience of people with mental health difficulties who may be experiencing emotional distress. This primarily involves support using a person-centred approach. Our Support Workers measure outcomes specifically to an individual’s needs and evidence using our person-centred outcome-measuring tool.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
If you have not heard from us within 14 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
*T&C’s paid following the successful completion of a 6-month probation period
Stockport-Care Team Leader [SYS-1617]
Location: Stockport, SK2 6BF