Salary: £24,000pa -£28,000 pa + great benefits
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo Healthcare are currently recruiting for a CAFM Coordinator to be based on site at Wythenshawe Hospital. Reporting to the Performance and CAFM Manager you will coordinate the CAFM and helpdesk systems on a day-to-day basis. You will be heavily involved with creating and generating Maximo reports and improvements using Microsoft Access as well as ensuring the coordination of a stable helpdesk service.
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. If you have excellent communication skills and are keen to be part of a great team, this is an excellent development role enabling you to be involved in the day-to-day monitoring and management of CAFM data relating to PPM and Reactive works. You will be continuously developing, implementing and managing the use of our Computerised Management systems. It is a highly analytical role.
- Overall coordination of the site CAFM system and helpdesk
- Act as Maximo Super User for Wythenshawe and Withington Hospital sites. First point of contact for issues.
- Daily coordination of the Maximo PPM and Reactive database
- Update and improve the Maximo system / database as required
- Deal with incoming telephone queries as and where necessary
- Generate monthly PPM work orders
- Analytic analysis of data to produce ad hoc reports
- Helpdesk background
- Experience of designing and implementing databases
- Microsoft Access experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Maximo knowledge/experience
Location: Wythenshawe, England