Shift hours: Part Time
Headingley Stadium are currently recruiting cellar operatives to support on matchdays and functions all year round. Home to Leeds Rhinos and Yorkshire County Cricket Club, we are a successful, friendly, and warm-welcoming team, offering a high-quality service to all our guests.
The cellar team is central to ensuring the retail and hospitality bars are fit for purpose to meet the high standards which our guests expect. The dynamic environment means that the cellar team need to meet changing requirements, which requires the job holder to demonstrate high levels of flexibility and co-operative working to ensure that they and team members work effectively.
- General cellar management – including keg/gas changing, line cleaning and stock management
- Maintain a clean, tidy and well-functioning cellar environment
- Reporting malfunctions of services, equipment and any repair requirements relating to cellars, wall surfaces, floors, light fittings or wall switches to Management.
- Wearing protective clothing (PPE) as supplied and ensuring a very high standard of personal hygiene at all times.
- Ensuring that due diligence and attention are given to all regulations relating to; health & safety, fire precautions and emergency procedures, COSHH and hygiene and food safety.
- Stock security – all stocks must always be monitored and locked down at the end of each event.
- Line Cleaning experience
- Ability to change kegs and gas
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic team member
- Excellent hygiene and personal presentation
- Bar operations and supervision experience
- Maintenance skills
Location: Headingley Stadium, Leeds, England