Do you have an interest in emerging technologies and how it is shaping the future? Imagine working with cool, rapidly growing start-ups and scaleups in the tech sector, very different to your average generalist audit manager role!
We aren’t your usual audit team.
We are part of the Tech & High Growth team in Shoreditch, London, working together as a unit to put growing companies in the best position to fly! We see our clients’ success as our success, and we are looking for someone just as ambitious as us.
A bit about CP…
We are the fastest growing team within one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK and we have the awards to prove it. We were voted as the #No1 Accountancy firm to work for in the UK by the Best Companies awards 2021, along with a host of other awards as well… so what makes us so special?
Well, keep reading to find out!
About the role…
Our team are leading the way in the Tech & Scale Up sector, which shows through our exceptional growth and our clients trust and satisfaction in the service they receive. You will be supporting these incredibly inspirational and best funded scaleups in the UK on their journey by:
- Building great relationships and work closely with your portfolio of clients, made up of tech and scale up companies
- Supporting Founders and Finance teams in your portfolio deal with the challenges of rapid expansion
- Being quick to find resolutions to problems – approaching your work with a positive attitude to perform above and beyond expectation
- Managing the audit process, as well as working closely with Tax, R&D and other client services to ensure your clients receive a seamless and complete service
- Be responsible for WIP management and resource management for clients
- Manage and support others within the team, including trainees
- Have the potential to get involved with Business Development (if desired)
What you’ll need…
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- At least 2 years post qualified client management experience
- A proven track record in relationship building and delivering a brilliant client experience
- A keen interest in working with Tech & High Growth companies (experience in this area is desirable)
- Like working to pace with an insatiable hunger to succeed
- Experience in people management which includes regular coaching and feedback to others (desirable)
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1. We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work.
That’s why we offer things like:
- Competitive salaries aligned to big firms
- Open holidays
- Incredible and vibrant office in Shoreditch with different workspaces to suit your preference
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- A truly flexible approach to work, balancing working from home, in office or with clients – “Work from Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”
- Team days & company social events
- Amazing choice of benefits to suit you, including a variety of wellbeing benefits and activities