Salary: Attractive salary, plus benefits
Are you looking for a sustainable career? Where no two days are the same? Whilst working for an ethical employer who truly makes a difference to our planet?
EMR are looking for a dedicated and motivated individual to join a newly formed central team. Our Site Services team support all of EMR’s UK depots with every aspect of plant and equipment. The primary objective of this role is to provide an efficient and effective administration support service to the Site Service Team.
This role enables the efficient and effective operation of the central team in accordance with customer, company and legislative requirements. This role will also be the super user of the internal Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and will be based out of our Salford depot.
- To assist and support the Site Services department with all aspects of administration
- To assist all processing sites with the updating of the CMMS system in line with business requirements
- Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of data and information relevant to all department systems
- To raise and process orders for the team using D365
- Assist in the maintenance of files and handle any general filing using an online filing system
- Responsible for production of various reports, spreadsheets and minutes as required by the Management Team
- Responsible for managing the master documents for the department and ensuring they are up to date
- Other general administrative duties such as minute taking, arranging meetings, maintaining stationery supplies and equipment, filing documentation
- Management of department Teams site ensuring it is kept up to date
- Perform general admin housekeeping duties to ensure the smooth running of the operation
Travel will be required on an ad hoc basis.
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft D365
- Experience of working in an administrative or similar role within the plant hire, contracting, aggregates or recycling industries
- Experience of working in a role with similar volumes of data input and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of purchasing systems and reporting
- Knowledge of CMMS systems
- Ability to work on own initiative or part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritise work loads
- Ability to adapt to new systems
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading ability
- Minimum A* – C GCSE in Maths and English
Hours per week: 40