Are you a passionate and dedicated pharmacy professional looking to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team? Look no further!
Our pharmacy is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join us as an Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our patients while advancing your career and expanding your skillset.
We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Total Working Hours: 40 Hours Per week
Working Pattern:- To be confirmed
Rate of Pay: £13.73
Branch Name: Oaklands
Branch Address: St Anne’s Walk, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 9BE
About our company
At Rowlands, we strive for excellence in everything we do, and put our customers’ needs at the forefront of our priorities. Our network of over 400 community pharmacies work tirelessly to support the health and well-being of our communities, every day. By providing accessible and comprehensive health services, we strive to empower individuals to lead longer, healthier, and happier lives. We take great pride in the positive impact we make in the communities we serve.
What your working day will look like;
- Participating in the entire dispensing process
- Checking and preparing medication orders
- Ensuring accuracy and safety in handling and distributing pharmaceuticals
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and healthcare professionals
- Delivering courteous and effective customer service at all times.
In addition to dispensing prescriptions, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Complete and maintain accurate administrative records
- Manage the inventory of pharmaceutical stock and equipment
- Receive, store and issue medications and other supplies
- Monitor expiration dates and ensure adequate stock levels
- Provide healthcare advice and signposting customers to appropriate resources when necessary.
To be considered for this position, you must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), have an NVQ3 and have completed the additional accuracy checking course in Pharmacy Services or an accredited equivalent qualification. Prior experience in a customer-focused environment is also required. If you meet these qualifications and have a passion for healthcare, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.